IMAGEN dataset main page: https://imagen-europe.com/resources/imagen-dataset/
Release date: 2016-10-17
This is the first server that delivers the complete BL, FU1, FU2 datasets. Individual analysis are available regarding (i) task-based and resting state fMRI, (ii) FreeSurfer, NewSegment and SPM analysis for the anatomical data and (iii) pre-processing for the DW images. When available additional documentation was added.
- Improvment of the brainomics2 model efficiency (inline introduced),
- All pre-processed data for the task-based fMRI (NeuroSpin) and rs-fMRI (the latter processed by H Walter team – La Charité Hospital Berlin),
- All first line analysis data (processed NeuroSpin)
- All Freesurfer-segmentation data (processed and compiled NeuroSpin)
- Improvement of the registration tool.
We have detected the following errors in this dataset, to be fixed in the next release:
- The ADNI MPRAGE and short MPRAGE are both identified as ADNI MPRAGE.
- The following subjects had been swapped at BL and FU1, therefore disregard BL and FU1 data from these subjects:
- The following subjects had been swapped at FU2, therefore disregard FU2 data from these subjects:
- The FU2 imaging data of the following subjects is incorrect, therefore disregard FU2 imaging data from these subjects:
- Some Psytools questionnaires are missing and many Psytools questionnaires do not provide all the expected variables. As a workaround, download up-to-date and properly derived Psytools questionnaires as CSV files using SFTP.
- Dawba questionnaires use a mixture of dots and commas as decimal separators. As a workaround, download up-to-date Dawba questionnaires as CSV files using SFTP.